Monday, September 1, 2008

1.09.2008~hAppy & sAd dAy~

hehe~today 11 smthg wake up~
my eyes nt open yet~
bt hv smbody make me wake up~
the eyes straightly open~ =.=
hehe~make me happy~^^
erm..v go to eat~
then bec & help u do ur thg~
do until 3smthg rest a while~
until 4smthg ~v cont. do the thg~
until 8smthg v went to eat & bec cont. do~
abt 10smthg i bec to hostel~
haiz~sry nah~cnt help u so much~
jz help u abit oly~
sry har~vry sry~
huhu~my eyes stil 'bengkak '~
hope tml can ok d~
wed gt test~tml jz study la~^^
oh ya~my cactus~huhu~
kiss the floor & injure d~:'(
so sad~who can help my cactus ?!
12smthg d~u wan do until when o?!
tml really dun wan go to work ar?!
slp early la~dun no slp o~
i wil worry 1 ~
miss u all~
12 smthg d~go to slp d~
tml 8am class~haiz~
gd nitezz..muaks...^^

No comments: