Sunday, September 14, 2008

14.09.2008~t!r3D dAy~=___=

hehe~if nt wrong~
2 days din write blog d~
coz gt smthg to do~^^
oh yeah~my c.law assign was finished~^^
abt 3hrs to finish my c.law~
i stil cnt believe it~
the 1st time i do assign so fast~=.=
huhu~y TCK dun wan accept my law assign 2~
huhu~stil wan keep it~haiz~
i scare bcum zzzz~
ntg d~blek~
tml try gv him & c~wakaka~^^
i hate to keep it~
coz vry presure 1 lo~
i thk tml nid to wash my cloth d~
too many ~haiz~lz to wash it~
my eyes~'bengkak' again~haiz~
coz i cry 3 times~
i vry scare the dog bark in the nite~
i oso duno y i cry~=.=!!
the 2nd time~half & hr~so cham~
beh guai my eyes 'bengkak'~=____=
the 3rd time~a while oly~then i took a bath d~
arrr~sat gt test~
i stil din do the exercise yet~
how~& how~& how?!
1 word~go & die~
take a pistol then 'bang'~die d~=______________=
12smthg d~wanna slp d~
tml hv 8am class~
gd nitezz ya~muaksss~^^

No comments: