Saturday, August 23, 2008

24.08.2008~s!ck dAy~

today 7.42am wake up~
tat time i'm stil dreaming~
arrr~y break my dream~
i thk tat's nt horrible dr3aM~
jz~erm..i'm oso duno how to say~
i'm 4gt the dream d~zzzz~
wake up & took a bath~
then later walk to inti college~
when i arrived,there is no ppl in the LR510~
i walk into & open light & air-con~
then i sit there~
until 8.55am jz hv ppl went inside the LR510~
haiz~the test day stil hv class of FR~
arrr...Mr.Loo say 13 Sept. no class~
so wan to change the time to the 6 Sept.~
& there is 2 hrs class~==
my Sat. ~y u gone like tat~
my break jz leave 1 day~sunday~haiz~
i'm human~nt robot~if robot oso nid rest~
so 1 day where enuf to rest?!
1 wk hv 7 days~
study 6 days~jz 1 day rest~
where enuf?!i wan more days to rest~
==============================================================
nxt after FR class~is the time of test~
10am~bt stil din c our lecturer--TCK ?!
nt at the 6th floor~nt inside the multi puropose hall~
where he go?!~
ei..y the multi purpose hall there gt ppl cum out?!
nt our course ppl~duno who is tat~
erm..after a few minit~
Mr.Beh cum out & went down~
he came up & ask us waiting 4 wat~
my coursemate said wif him~
bt he said multi purpose hall tat time gt workshop~
until 1pm~
erm..how v exam?!
duno who went to inform sir & call us bec to our original class~LR510~
then v discuss how abt the test~
sir say delay it to monday 5pm~
my god~tat time so hot la sir~
after tat hv ppl suggest tat used LT~
then he went out to comfirm tat~
he came bec & called us went to LT~
my god~half way of doing the test~
i wan to shi shi~cham~
then i put up my hand & sai wif sir~
i rush to toilet~i thk went & bec jz 1 minit~==
luckily i do finish~bt duno rite o wrong~OTL~
pass up my paper~then i went bec~
wah..so early~jz abt 12pm oly~
bt our class is until 1pm~
wakaka~like ponteng oly~^^
anyway~he oso din teach d~so nvm la~hehe~^^
==============================================================
bec to hostel~i 'sembang' wif the guard a while~
then she say she wan to fetch me out to take my lunch~
so good~^^then i bec to my room~
& 12.45pm she came to knock my room door~
ask me to went out~
then v go to malay place to take our lunch~
i ate malay's chichken rice~
erm..if compare wif chinese 1~sure the chinese more nice~^^
after lunch~v go to tesco to buy water~
coz my room jz hv a half bottle of water~==
i bought 2 bottle of water~
after tat~v go to bought tao fu fa~
orm...price increse d?!
b4 is RM1.20~bt now RM1.50 d~==
compare wif the malay sell when puasa sure more expensive~
i heard the guard said nxt wk malay wan puasa d~==
after v arrived the hostel~she gave me a mooncake~
after bec to my room~i cont. on9~
bt i bcum nt well & nt well~
ops..wat happen wif me?!
yesterday 'batuk' oso bcum serious d~==
now the body like no energy~
wat is the reason?! bcoz nt enuf time to slp?!
mayb~so now wanna go to date wif 'zhou gong'~
today stop at here & nitez..

No comments: