Wednesday, August 27, 2008

28.8.2008~mArk t3sT oF tAx~

today~11.02am wake up~
went to take a bath~
when i clean up my hair~
suddenly i had heard man voice~
i faster wear my shirt~
my god~y gt man voice 1~
tis hostel vry vry danger la ~
make me so scare~
if i hv heart attack~
sure die 1~
today discuss moral~
they choose Bernice's case study~
erm...bcoz i hv tax class~
so i hvnt discuss any thg wif hem~
today~tax class mark the test of tax~
omg~49 full mark i jz get 33~
sir say nt count the minus part yet~
tis 1 jz the +ve mark~
hope tat i wont get the worst mark~
my memories la~haiz~alwaz 4get thg~
the ques oso cnt memories~
jz get a bit mark~swt~
bt the Baker i din do any more~
i stil can get mark ~tat's good!!hehe~^^
sir dun minus my mark la~
i'm so serious now~pls~
wish i can get the best result~
bless myself~^^

No comments: