Sunday, August 24, 2008

25.08.2008~h3adAch3 dAy~=.=

today 10smthg wake up~
c the time~wah~so early~
then sleep again~zzzz~
12pm wake up again~
open my pc & on9~
haiz~y today stil batuk~
& kerongkong duno bcum serious o better~==
luckily~today not like yesterday no energy d~
but today oso nt gd~==
coz headache & cnt do anythg~swt~
somemore Bernice say wif me~
the moral assign~wed, 27 Aug wan to discuss~
c whether which ppl's case study & comment more better~
arrr....i din touch anythg yet~
my god~tml nid to start d~
if nt~nothg can show to them~:'(
bt sick ppl cnt thk thg ~
my brain blank~ntg inside~
wat should i do?! anybody wan help me?!
wish tml can be better~
if nt~i really cnt do anythg~so sad~:(
============================================================
b4 nt count?!
where can like tat~
i'm so sad nia~:(
start frm 14 Sept?!
bt 14 Sept nt arrived yet~
so u nid to count frm 14 Jun~
nt frm 14 Sept~ ok?!
===========================================================
nxt wk~erm..30 Aug mayb i wil go bec hometown~
coz monday no study~
jz now my grandmum phone & tell me~
bt nt sure yet~
so ~waiting the day coming~
arrr...~headache~hate headache~
wah..1.06am d~wanna slp d~
tml 8am hv law class~haiz~
gd nitez ~

No comments: